PM Narendra Modi unveils BHIM App for digital payment
Today at 4:00(Standard Indian time ) Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a digital app, “Bhim App “.As per his own words, this app will be used for digital transactions all over the country. The app Got its name in remembrance of Dr BR Ambedkar. Prime Minister further added that Ambedkar was a great economist.
The last person he struggled to society. Struggled to tribals living in forests. Therefore, the name of this new beginning was named after Babasaheb. Bhim app will be unique to the world.
Previously a man who could not read and write used their thumb as a signatory in official documents but the time of using thumb is back again in 2017 with the Bheem App. In his words, he quoted ” emphasising that your thumb, your bank has your identity and your thumb.”
He quoted Not even a digital phone or internet connection will be required for the payments. Well, this sounds interesting and challenging as well. If this happens to be true, this will prove to be a solution to many problems including black money, phase .corruption, Bribes etc.
How To Download BHIM APP.
BHIM is referred to as Bharat Interface for money. It is a UPI based payment solution.
Well, For Now, phone .the BHIM application can be used on a smartphone or a regular fphone.However, it will be further updated to make it compatible to use thumb impression to make payments .
Here is how you can Download
- Go to play store using this link.
- Click on Install .
- Once installed , Click on the icon and open the application .
- You can select your preffered language.
- Click on Next to continue .
- If it asks for permissions, click allow.(This does not harm you in anysense so just click on allow)
- Tap on “let’s get started”.
- Now You need to verify your mobile number and it is mandatory that you enter the same mobile number that is in your account details .
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Click on next.
- Your mobile number will be automatically verified.
- Enter a 4 digit pass-code.
- Confirm the 4 digit pass-code.
- Select your bank.
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected.
- Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
The application is a pure sure short example of proper planning.
The sequence of steps to switch to digital payments is worth considering:
well Done Indian Government .
You May also Like :
Veena Malik Used Unacceptable words for Pm Modi and Deserves a fitting Reply .
A Terror app -“Serving Mankind ” :Godofsmallthing Initiative
Usain Bolt Wants to Help Jamaica and This Is How He Do It.
Meet “Akbar Ali ” Incharge of Digital India Campaign Found Promising to convert Black into White.
No Need To Carry Aadhar Cards Anymore . Carry Aadhar On Your Mobile Now :mAadhar