TOP 10 TV Series.
3. Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (Hindi (A lot more than Comedy)) – Because you would definitely want to laugh at all the class divides in society. And this is a lot more than comedy (and of course, because I love finding a gem of a Hindi show and listing it among all the English ones)
4. Dexter – Because what’s life without a bit of a horror.
5. Breaking Bad – Because one of its episodes gets a 10 rating in IMDB (enough said)
Walter White, a chemistry teacher, discovers that he has cancer and decides to get into the meth-making business to repay his medical debts. His priorities begin to change when he partners with Jesse.
6. Suits – Because “Life is this”..and before dying you should see life “like THIS.
Mike Ross, a talented young college dropout, is hired as an associate by Harvey Specter, one of New York’s best lawyers. They must handle cases while keeping Mike’s qualifications a secret.
7. Sherlock (BBC Series) – To see a genius at work
Dr Watson, a former army doctor, finds himself sharing a flat with Sherlock Holmes, an eccentric individual with a knack for solving crimes. Together, they take on the most unusual cases.
8. Big Bang Theory – Because “it all started all started with the Big Bang”
9. Prison Break – Because it will thrill you till the end.
10. And before you die...FRIENDS again.