Table of Contents
HT Palate Fest 2018-It’s time to munch on some crunchy and scrumptious foodstuff
Christmas is around the corner and so is the much awaited HT Palate fest. It would be a 3-days event which would color the pallet of your life with lip-smacking food and boisterous entertainment.
We remember the HT Palate fest of the year 2013 which was just like a picnic in the park and here we are going to experience a majestic event from 14th December 2018 to 16th December 2018, the 5th edition of the fest. This year, they promise to serve you with a larger than life experience which would take you to oblivion.
If you have a penchant for music and food then land to Nehru Park in Chanakyapuri and we promise you would fall in love with the upcoming edition of the HT Palate Fest. The good thing is that it’s happening during the weekend. So, you would definitely feel like TGIF, on the upcoming Friday, we bet!
The event is going to bring together the tormenting range of food cuisines from Thai, Italian, French, Chinese, to Continental, and American from the top-notch gourmets in the country. Woah! We are unable to control our tongues anymore. The good thing about the food at this fest is that they believe in a mindful serving of healthy food and hence baked food is a preferred choice. Although baked, yet delightful is the concept of the fest.
The food and music would open for you from 11 am to 10 pm on all the three days. Have a quick view of the 3-days-schedule of the thrilling event around the corner-
14th December 2018, Friday Highlights
• Masterclass by Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi from 6 pm to 7 pm
• Dazzling live performance by the Tarkash Band from 8.15pm to 9.45pm
15th December 2018, Saturday Highlights
• Masterclass by Chef Saransh Goila from 2 pm to 3 pm
• An amazing chef hunt organized by ITC Ashirwad Atta from 3 pm to 4 pm
• An engaging session on fitness, diet, and entertainment by the Soorma actress, Taapsee Pannu
• Masterclasses with chef Nishant Choubey and chef Gautam Choudhary between 5.30pm and 7 pm
• An exciting live performance by the connoisseur of music, Tulsi Kumar
• A leg shaking live performance by DJ NYK
16th December 2018, Sunday Highlights
• Chef hunt by Mother Dairy from 2 pm to 3 pm
• An engaging masterclass by actress Aditi Govitrikar from 3 pm to 4 pm
• Another chef hunt organized by California Walnuts from 4 pm to 5 pm
• Masterclass with chef Sabhyasachi from 5.30-6.30pm
• Live performances by Jasmine Sandlas, Daler Mehandi, and DJ Sumit Sethi respectively between 6.45pm to 10 pm
We are pretty sure that all the chefs are going to share their secrets about healthy bingeing. Every holiday season, we eat fats and fried food items more but it is the only fest in Delhi where the goal is to encourage “healthy eating”. Have you ever heard by a festival recommended by the doctors? This is it!
It’s your time to eat and dance your stress out! Not only the 85 stalls of food but the breathtaking performances will make your weekend, awesome!!!!!! Wait! Were you looking for the entry fee all the time? So, let us tell you that the entry to this fest is totally FREE! Get ready to groove, Delhiites!
DATE: 14th 15th & 16th of December 2018
TIME: 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM
VENUE: PSOI Club, Nehru Park, Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
ENTRY – Free
You can check out their facebook page for more: Hindustan Times Palate Fest 2018