Table of Contents
- 1 Palomino fine dining restaurant: Pricing and review
- 2 Palomino fine dining restaurant: Location: 11, Ground & 1st Floor, Jagriti Enclave, East Delhi
- 3 Ambiance:
- 4 Service:
- 5 Food:
- 6 Palomino fine dining restaurant: Starters
- 7 Palomino fine dining restaurant: Main course
- 8 Palomino fine dining restaurant: Menu:
- 9 Ratings: 4.5/5 Price: ₹2,000 for two (approx.)
- 10 Must Haves:
Palomino fine dining restaurant: Pricing and review
East Delhi has some very hidden and underrated gems. Palomino is simply one of them, not hidden but underrated. Serving the best Indian and Chinese cuisine in East Delhi, this place had to be on our review list, for sure!
Palomino fine dining restaurant: Location: 11, Ground & 1st Floor, Jagriti Enclave, East Delhi
Oh my-my, this place is so beautiful, giving you all the royal vibes with such good music in the background. A two-storeyed restaurant all pretty and beautiful with amazing Af lightening. *Ooh la la*
The service is actually pretty good here. The staff takes care of what you need and is always there to listen.
- Vanilla shake: Bored of chocolate and oreo shakes? Vanilla shake won’t disappoint you. We had a little fewer drinks this time so we could indulge in more food.
- Virgin Blue Lagoon: A refreshing drink, all blue and aesthetic which actually tastes great? Yep, this is it.
Palomino fine dining restaurant: Starters
- Veg platter: It is the best way to try all of them veg kababs. It had Paneer tikka, Hara-bhara kabab, Achari mushrooms, Dahi ke Sholay. And to our surprise, each one of them was upto mark! Totally loved it.
- Mutton Seekh Kabab: Perfectly grilled seekh kababs which are so soft and so so scrumptious, is here. Like, you would love to have all of them by yourself (without sharing)
- Murgh Tandoori: Okay, so how many of us can’t do without our most beloved chicken tandoori? *slowly raises hand* Yep, us too. So, we ordered this and the chicken was tenderer than most places out there and no doubt, it did give that foodgasm in every bite.
Palomino fine dining restaurant: Main course
- Dal Makhani: This had to be on our list, no? Like who doesn’t like Dal makhani. The dal is so gooey and creamy and thick and oh-so-delicious. Absolutely loved it!
- Lahori Kadhai Paneer: So apparently we didn’t order anything Non-vegetarian in the main course but honestly, We’ve never liked Vegetarian food as much as we liked it here. This kadhai paneer is a major reason for that, trust us.
- Chicken Biryani: We still can’t do without chicken, can we? The rice is so well cooked and the chicken is tender. And all together, they taste perfect!