Table of Contents
- SUPER-LATEST UPDATE IN SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH CASE
- Watch Republic TV Live coverage here on Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death case
- Sushant Singh Rajput passed away
- Mumbai Police questioned 14 people in Sushant’s death case
- Rhea Chakraborty grilled for 9 hours by Mumbai Police
- Statement of Sushant’s psychiatrist
- “I have no Godfather”
- The angle of #BollywoodBlockedSushant
- Sonakshi Sinha’s Instagram Post about Leaving twitter:
- Salman Khan requested his fans to not curse Sushant’s fans:
- Kangana Ranaut’s video blaming Movie Mafia and the journalists:
- Anurag Kashyap’s brother’s Facebook post about seeking justice for Sushant:
- Ranvir Shoray about Nepotism:
- Kedarnath Director Shekhar Kapur about Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise:
- Vivek Oberoi says it’s a wakeup call for the industry:
- Raveena Tandon talks about Mean girls camp in the industry:
- Have a look at this amazing rap song on RIP NEPOTISM:
- A look at Financial troubles
- Sushant death case and SOCIAL MEDIA
- Pain was visible always but not addressed before his demise
- Let peace prevail amid social media/TV debates
SUPER-LATEST UPDATE IN SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH CASE
As of 26th August 2020, Republic TV has presented an important update in the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. Here is what all you need to know-
- As per the report, Sushant’s murder was planned at least five days before his death.
- Sushant’s flatmate, actor Siddharth Pithani, Neeraj Singh, and Samuel Miranda accepted that on the day Sushant’s manager Disha passed away, a group of people was sent to Sushant’s house.
- The report further revealed that Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty was involved in the planning.
- Without Sushant’s consent, all the digital data INCLUDING 8 HARD DISKS’ DATA from his laptop was removed from his laptop.
- The report blamed Mumbai Police’s unprofessional way of working as digital data is one of the first things that anyone looks for while investigating in a murder case.
- It also said that CBI will not leave any stone unturned in Sushant’s case and said that all the ministers, actors must remain cautioned of their actions
#JusticeforSushant is trending everywhere because we have lost a gem and everyone wants to know the truth behind Sushant’s murder.
Watch Republic TV Live coverage here on Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death case
Sushant Singh Rajput passed away
The world was left to mourn in a shocking turn of events when Sushant Singh Rajput passed away by suicide on 14th June 2020. It felt like he was on a journey to make the world realize the importance of mental health and with his leaving for heavenly abode, everyone started pondering and hence debating about topics like depression, mental health, the role of the mind, and so on. Another reason that triggered debates was the faults in the entertainment industry on how they knew his pain but cornered him. How nepotism outshines talent in the industry. There has been n number of theories based on which social media is seeking #JusticeforSushant. Let us map Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case purely based on evidence and proofs and no speculations.
Before we go into details! We would like to convey that mental Peace is important and one should take care of their mental health. If you are going through something! Here are a few Things to Relax yourself And Recharge (Don’t worry! Link will open in New Tab so you can finish reading and switch 🙂 )
Mumbai Police questioned 14 people in Sushant’s death case
Let’s go by Mumbai police’s investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case:
- Till now, Mumbai police have recorded the statements of 14 people who were close to Sushant including his friends and family members.
- “We have recorded the statements of 14 persons and an inquiry is ongoing,” said Abhishek Trimukhe, deputy commissioner of police (Zone 9).
- Rajput’s father, his two sisters, his creative manager Siddharth Pithani, casting director Mukesh Chhabra, manager Sandeep Sawant, friend and actor Mahesh Shetty, business manager Shruti Modi, public relations manager Ankita Tehlani, actor Rhea Chakraborty, a key maker, and two house staff were interrogated by the Mumbai Police.
- According to an investigating officer, none of the family members of Sushant had any allegations against anyone.
Rhea Chakraborty grilled for 9 hours by Mumbai Police
Another angle of looking at reasons behind Sushant’s death
- Complaint has been filed against Rhea Chakrobarty in Bihar court in connection with Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case.
- As per a Times of India report, the late actor’s alleged girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty was interrogated for 9 hours.
- Chakraborty admitted that the couple was living together and they were looking to buying an apartment as they had plans to marry in November.
- The police asked Chakraborty to show her text messages exchanged with Sushant.
- According to the reports, the Mumbai police scanned Chakraborty’s phone.
- She also revealed that she was living together with Sushant and left the house two days before the incident. Chakraborty said that the couple was in touch via text and calls even after the fight they had.
- Rhea called Sushant’s sister to stay with him after she left, according to a Pinkvilla report.
Statement of Sushant’s psychiatrist
- The police had found the prescription of depression at Sushant Singh Rajput’s house the day he passed away.
- According to a report published in Navbharat Times, police interrogated psychiatrist Kesari Chavda and she revealed that Sushant regretted breaking up with Ankita Lokhande.
- According to Chavda, his failed relationships made him realize how Ankita loved her the way no one could ever.
- The reports also revealed that Sushant had a bipolar mind and he could not sleep at night.
- The reports suggested that Sushant was not happy with her alleged girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.
“I have no Godfather”
“If you don’t watch it, then they’d throw me out of Bollywood. I have no Godfather. I’ve made you (all) my Gods and fathers. Watch it if you want to see me survive in Bollywood”.
Sushant had commented on his social media platform once urging fans to watch his movies.
This triggered the social media debates on Nepotism in Bollywood and how the industry must have treated the gentle soul.
The angle of #BollywoodBlockedSushant
#BollywoodBlockedSushant became popular when renowned TV journalist Arnab Goswami had a debate on Republic TV on how the industry played with a talented outsider. The panel included Ranvir Shorey, Vani Tripathi, Harinder Sikka, Guninda Sadanand, Arun Pandey, Dabbu Ratnani, Komal Nahata, Nirwa Mehta, Ashok Pandit, and Gajendra Chauhan. While some of them had an opinion that every industry has nepotism and bullying and Sushant couldn’t survive it and others clearly stated that industry was cruel to a fragile mind.
You can watch the debate here:
Let us explore the angle of Bollywood and Sushant Singh Rajput:
- A police case was filed against eight people including Bollywood directors Karan Johar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ekta Kapoor along with actor Salman Khan after the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, as reported by the news agency ANI.
- Bihar based lawyer Sudhir Kumar Ojha filed a criminal case against the Bollywood biggies.
- The remaining 4 people include Aditya Chopra, Bhushan Kumar, Sajid Nadiadwala, and director Dinesh.
- “I have filed a case against 8 people including Karan Johar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Salman Khan & Ekta Kapoor under Sections 306, 109, 504 & 506 of IPC in connection with actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case in a court in Muzaffarpur, Bihar,” quoted Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha.
- “In the complaint, I have alleged that Sushant Singh Rajput was removed from around seven films and some of his films were not released. Such a situation was created which forced him to take the extreme step,” said Ojha.
- A section of Bollywood and society are blaming nepotism for the untimely demise of Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Sonakshi Sinha has recently deactivated twitter as she wanted to stay away from the negativity.
- Sonam Kapoor has deactivated common public comments on her Instagram handle
- Alia Bhatt and Karan Johar have lost followers over a period of time.
- Mukesh Bhatt has told a channel that he knew that Sushant was going to take the ‘Parveen Babby way’
- Salman Khan took to his twitter handle and requested his fans to stand up for Sushant.
- Coming to the other section of people mostly led by the Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut. Check Kangana Ranaut’s recent video out blaming the movie mafia (Karan Johar) and the journalists who had put derogatory blind items about Rajput in their publications.
- Anurag Kashyap’s brother Abhinav Singh Kashyap appealed to the government of India to launch a detailed investigation of Sushant’s death case.
- “The Bollywood Privilege Club must sit down and think hard tonight. P.S. – Now don’t ask me to elaborate any further” said Anubhav Sinha in a social media debate
- Actor Ranvir Shorey talked about nepotism on twitter after the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Shekhar Kapur talked about how Bollywood failed Sushant in a tweet.
- Dibakar Banerjee, director of Sushant’s 2015 movie Detective Byomkesh Bakshi said, “The biggest unfairness in all this is that it takes double the talent, energy and hard work for an outsider to convince the audience and the industry that he or she is as safe a box office bet as a mediocre, unmotivated and entitled establishment elite.”
- Vivek Oberoi talked about his heartbreaking visit to Sushant’s funeral and how Sushant’s death is a wakeup call for the industry.
- Raveena Tandon talks about the camps of the industry and how you are made fool of by the industry.
Sonakshi Sinha’s Instagram Post about Leaving twitter:
Salman Khan requested his fans to not curse Sushant’s fans:
Kangana Ranaut’s video blaming Movie Mafia and the journalists:
Anurag Kashyap’s brother’s Facebook post about seeking justice for Sushant:
Ranvir Shoray about Nepotism:
Kedarnath Director Shekhar Kapur about Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise:
Vivek Oberoi says it’s a wakeup call for the industry:
Raveena Tandon talks about Mean girls camp in the industry:
A lot in the industry are supporting Sushant while a lot of others have kept quiet. Nepotism has lived in the industry for years. Suicides like Sushant Singh Rajput or Divya Bharti become a wakeup call for the entire industry.
Have a look at this amazing rap song on RIP NEPOTISM:
A look at Financial troubles
While social media is talking about financial troubles Sushant was going through, a friend of Sushant Singh Rajput had come out and said that he was not going through any financial troubles.
“Sushant wasn’t going through financial trouble as is being discussed. He had a few films lined up and a few more in the discussion. From what I know, his dates were all booked till a mid-next year.” an anonymous friend had told Pinkvilla.
Sushant death case and SOCIAL MEDIA
Netizens are mourning the untimely death of Sushant Singh Rajput and the social media has taken a roll and started blaming Nepotism and signing petitions that they will not watch Big star movies.
Have a look at the petition demanding Boycotting Karan Johar, Salman Khan, YRF films:
Fans are showing immense love for Sushant Singh Rajput by making videos, writing posts, and letters.
Social media pays Tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput
Have a look at a letter to Sushant Singh Rajput from a fan:
A musical tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput:
A tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput by a fan:
While there is one section of people who are pouring love for Sushant, the other section of people are trying to solve the murder mystery.
Have a look at the screenshots going viral on social media:
The Instagrammer says that he was not sure if it is true or not in the caption. We tried to find out in every possible way about the authenticity of the screenshots. While these screenshots are targeting a propaganda planned against him, there are other screenshots going around claiming that a criminal lawyer has solved the mystery of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death.
- All we could find was that these screenshots are going rounds on social media claiming Sushant could have been murdered.
- The actual post is claimed to be deleted by the criminal lawyer who initially posted it because it contained the pictures of Sushant Singh Rajput’s dead body.
- The post mortem reports claim that it was a suicide case by hanging himself.
- “Provisional post-mortem report has been submitted by doctors at Bandra Police Station. A team of three doctors conducted the autopsy of Sushant Singh Rajput. The provisional cause of death is asphyxia due to hanging,” said Abhishek Trimukhe, Mumbai Deputy Commissioner of Police.
- The Mumbai Police claimed that nothing suspicious was found when they visited the actor’s flat on Sunday with the crime branch.
- The police had said that the late actor had spoken to his sister at 9 am. The cook knocked on the door several times to confirm the menu. When no response was there, the two friends and the cook called the key maker and found him dead. They called the sister and the police immediately.
Previously there had been claims that Sushant Singh Rajput tweeted before passing away by suicide. Those were put to rest by twitter:
Twitter had said that these were all false claims and the actor was not active on the platform since 2019.
We would request you all to not fall for any viral screenshots as they are just theories that turn out to be fake. Let us trust the CBI reports as per now. We will update if there will be any turns in this case.
Pain was visible always but not addressed before his demise
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti had mentioned in a social media post that she was aware of the pain Sushant was going through. “I know you were in a lot of pain and I know you were a fighter and you were bravely fighting it,” the post that is now deleted read.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s father had told a news channel that Sushant used to feel “low” but they didn’t know he was depressed.
- Shekhar Kapur had tweeted, ” I knew you were going through pain. I knew the story of people who let you down so bad that you would weep on my shoulders. wish I was around the last 6 months. I wish you had reached out to me. What happened was there Karma, not yours.”
Sushant Singh Rajput has left for his heavenly abode and we guess he was here to open our eyes, to send a message that we must follow our passion, to aware people about mental health and when his purpose was done, he left peacefully.
All we could say is that let the pure soul and an amazing talent rest in peace and stop assuming things without verification. Don’t talk if you didn’t know him personally.
Let the police do their job. We must let the family mourn in peace. Let us not become crime reporters or journalists of Aaj Tak and sensationalize his death.
We will fight for Justice for Sushant. Yes, sure we will! But there is a way to it and falling for debates and screenshot is not one of them.
Let us pledge to spread awareness about mental health, to talk about the positives of his life, and to remember him with his outstanding work of art.
In case you are feeling low on life and want some inspiration to get back to life! Here are 60+ Best Inspirational movie quotes with Images to get you back to Life
Here you go:
A list of Sushant Singh Rajput’s songs:
A list of Sushant Singh Rajput’s movies:
Watch Kai Po Che on Netflix:
Watch Drive on Netflix:
Watch MS Dhoni online on Disney+Hotstar:
Watch Chicchore on Disney+Hotstar:
Cant watch him onscreen? Try some of these Best Inspirational and Motivational Hindi Movies (Bollywood) with Watch Online Links
Let us pour more and more love for Sushant and seek justice by watching his movies, by watching movies of the real talents of Bollywood and not making Big star movies rich. We must understand the pain he was going through was real and is hard to imagine.
Let us remember the good work as Instagram says “Remembering Sushant Singh Rajput“
Are you in depression or is it just the sadness? Find out here! Are You Really in Depression Or it’s Just Sadness?