Inspirational Movie Quotes That Will You Help You Grow Strong.
‘Movies’ one of the most influential sources of inspiration for me. When my life goes rough, motivational movies remind me to be stronger. But there’s no point of being strong alone. So Here I’ve collected Some inspirational movie quotes which will teach you the most valuable life lessons.
1. Don’t take missing any opportunities as a bad thing, you never know what life is trying to teach you.
2. Everyone has a choice. You can choose your own path in life.
We are who we choose to be. – Green Goblin, from Spider-Man
3. You deserve what you want when you’re trying your best to fight for it, no one can take that right from you.
Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. – Heath Ledger, from 10 Things I Hate About You
4. There’s no perfect time for anything, do it now or you’ll regret later.
I don’t regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do. – from Empire Records
5. Those who don’t fulfill their own dreams … they fulfill others dreams.
“Jake apne sapne poore nahi hote na … woh doosron ke sapne poore kartein hai” -Awarapan
6. The one who loses is the one who knows the meaning of winning.
“Joh heart hai, wohi toh jeetne ka matlab jaanta hai”-Jannat
7. Courage is not to be told … it is to be shown”
“Himmat batai nahi … dikhai jaati hai”-Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai
8. Don’t stick in your own little world because the purpose of life is to explore and experience.
“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” – from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
9. Believe in yourself. Your confidence will lead you to success and happiness.
After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. – from Shrek
10. Be determined. Instead of intending to just try, do it.
Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda, from Star Wars