Motivational and Inspirational Quotes: In everybody’s life there comes a time when you feel so low and tired of getting hurt that you wish to leave everything around and lie down. Well, that’s pretty normal in this world and hey the worst part is “nobody gives a damn!! “ The question is why do you?? So we are going to cover some of the best motivational and inspirational quotes about life along with motivational quotes about success and motivational quotes of the day as well. The list of inspirational quotes will surely help you lead to your life in the right direction and a few millionaire motivational quotes will also help you stay motivated in your journey to becoming a millionaire.
100+ Inspirational Quotes
1. The Way To Get Started Is To Stop Dreaming and Start Doing- Walt Disney !!
Most of the dreams never come true, because we just do not start working on them. So work instead of procrastinating or overthinking. This is one of the best motivational and inspirational quotes about life. Keep reading to know more motivational quotes about success.
2. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every situation, the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty – Winston Churchill
Every cloud has a silver lining. Take each hardship as a challenge and an opportunity to learn. This is one of the most important lessons one needs to learn and hence one of the best motivational quotes about success.
3. Don’t Let Yesterday Use Too Much Of Today – Will Rogers.
short motivational quotes about success: We should certainly learn from failures but should avoid the negativeness associated with them. Learn from them and let them go.
4. “All the power is within you. You can do anything” – Swami Vivekananda
Motivational quotes for students: Realizing our true potential is the first step towards success. Believe in yourself and give your best. Read more motivational and inspirational quotes about success.
5. “The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place” – Helen Keller
One must read the story of Helen Keller. She herself is an inspiration for all. Her inspirational quotes about life set an example for all the students.
6. “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest” – Napoleon Hill
7. “Never Bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye” – Helen Keller
8. “Don’t count the days make the days count” – Muhammad Ali
9. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “You’re probably on the right track if you feel like a sidewalk worm during a rainstorm” – Larry Page
11. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot. Make it hot by striking” – William Butler Yeats
12. “The habit of persistence is the habit of victory” – Herbert Kaufman
13. “Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself” – Andrew Carnegie
14. “To seek greatness is the only righteous vengeance” – Criss Jami
The only revenge in life is to seek greatness. Isn’t it one of the best motivational and inspirational quotes about life?
15. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up” – Babe Ruth
Hence, one must never give up! These words form the best motivational quotes about life.
16. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly” – Robert F. Kennedy
Failure plays an important role in life. Even when you fail, you learn. Here is another superb motivational quote about life.
17. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
There is no doubt in it! Belief is a stepping stone towards success. It is one of the best motivational and inspirational quotes about life.
18. “Don’t stop when you’re tired; stop when you’re done” – Marilyn Monroe
There is no stopping in between! Keep going! One of the most important inspirational quotes about success.
19. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better – It’s not” – Dr. Seuss
20. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
21. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right” – Henry Ford
22. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma” – Steve Jobs
23. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do” – Leonardo da Vinci
24. “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr
25. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right” – Napoleon Hill
26. “Half-heartedness never won a battle” – William McKinley
Hence, if you work half-heartedly you will never achieve success. Here is a dose of the best inspirational and motivational quotes about life for you.
27. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows” – Ralph Marston
Hence, it is important to work today! Here is the best inspirational quote about success for the students.
28. “And you ask “What if I fall?”. Oh, but my darling, “What if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
29. “Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear” – Marcus Aurelius
30. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great” – Zig Ziglar
31. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved” – Helen Keller
32. “Don’t bend; water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly” – Franz Kafka
33. “Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done” – Louis D. Brandeis
34. “Knowing what you want and going after it every day is one of the most beautiful things anyone can have in life” – Tom Bilyeu
One should always know their goals first. It is one of the best motivational quotes about life.
35. “Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you will be thankful you didn’t give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that” – Jay Shetty
36. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” – Arthur Ashe
37. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way” – Robert Kiyosaki
38. “It’s our own ability to have an idea and go after the idea and make it happen. That’s what at the end of the day defines us” – Satya Nadella
39. “I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world” – Sergey Brin (Google)
40. “Having faith, beliefs, and convictions is a great thing, but your life is measured by the actions you take based upon them” – Nick Vujicic
41. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome” – Booker T. Washington
43. “Stop whining, start grinding” – Eric Thomas
Looking for something a bit humorous and funny? here are some Best Funny and inspirational quotes about life to inspire you to keep going
44. “Be so good they can’t ignore you” – Steve Martin
Here we are trying to make your life awesome with some best motivational and inspirational quotes about life
45. “Show the world how much you’ll fight for the winner’s circle” – Pat Riley
46. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much” – Jim Rohn
47. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
48. “Fall seven times, stand up eight” – Japanese proverb
49. “Always ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow” – Paulo Coelho
50. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
51. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will” – Mahatma Gandhi
52. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary” – Vince Lombardi
53. “It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit” – J.R.R. Tolkien
54. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus” – Alexander Graham Bell
55. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage” – Anais Nin
56. “I am not talented. I am obsessed” – Conor McGregor
57. “You could be anyone if you put the time” – Conor McGregor
58. “Nothing is given. Everything is earned” – LeBron James
59. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right” – Napoleon Hill
60. “Half-heartedness never won a battle” – William McKinley
61. “Good is the enemy of great” – Jony Ive (Apple)
62. “Quality is not an act; it is a habit” – Aristotle
63. “Aim for the highest” – Andrew Carnegie
64. “Become the best in the world at what you do. Keep redefining what you do until this is true” – Naval Ravikant
65. “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become” – Unknown
66. “Strength grows in the moments you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway” – Unknown
67. “I realized that I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of life” – Unknown
68. “I’m not here to be average. I’m here to be awesome” – Unknown
Nobody remembers an average person while everybody remembers a person who is awesome. It is one of the best inspirational quotes about success.
69. “Don’t worry about looking good, worry about achieving your goals” – Ray Dalio
70. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the water slide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute” – Tina Fey
71. “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished” – Leslie Nielsen
72. “There are seven days in a week and someday isn’t one of them” – Unknown
73. “Only dead fish go with the flow” – Unknown
74. “Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting” – Christopher Morley
75. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” –Vince Lombardi
You might also like: