Between work and life, there must be a balance – the one they all discuss. When we cannot attain that balance, we often get overrun by our emotions – guilt, regret, and anger. As a grave consequence, in the long run, our productivity decreases and we lose motivation. The question is how do we stay in touch with positivity in times of despair and hardship? Your prayers have been answered and you will find the solution to all your questions here. In the Mahabharata, when Arjun gives in to his grief and emotions, Shree Krishna helps him through it. Shree Krishna’s quotes, teachings, and dialogues between him and Arjuna are all written in the Bhagwad Geeta. In the modern world, we are like Arjun, our thoughts are never stable, and reading positive Krishna quotes on life can help us sail through all this.
Krishna fills everyone with happiness and is a true teacher for all who are lost. His words can calm anyone and thinking about him as a protector, as the supreme power can heal you. When you think about the world as a whole, work without expectations, and stay in the present, you can achieve real happiness. A person should remain in touch with his spiritual essence and Bhagwad Gita helps achieve that and a lot more. You can read, learn and adopt the teachings of Bhagwad Gita, here. In this article, we have compiled the best quotes by Shree Krishna and the spirit of Bhagwad Gita. Read these Shree Krishna quotes on life to learn valuable and life-changing lessons.
Shree Krishna Quotes
1. “Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.” – Lord Krishna
2. “There are three gates to this self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.” – Shree Krishna
3. “Always perform your duty efficiently and without attachment to the results, because by doing work without attachment one attains the Supreme.” – Lord Krishna
4. “They live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense-craving tormenting the heart.” – Lord Krishna
5. “The peace of God is with them whose mind and soul are in harmony, who are free from desire and wrath, who know their own soul.” – Shree Krishna
When life gets dull and you feel like you are losing control, you need a bit of a laugh – quite literally! And you will be content to know that we have the best thing for you – to make you happy and to inspire your world inside out. Click here to read 100+ Best Funny Inspirational quotes about life and set your affairs in order with a happy outlook.
6. “That one is dear to me who runs not after the pleasant or away from the painful, grieves not, lusts not, but lets things come and go as they happen.” – Lord Krishna
7. “The immature think that knowledge and action are different, but the wise see them as the same.” – Lord Krishna
8. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.” – Lord Krishna
9. “He who has no attachments can love others, For his love is pure and divine. And it is from those small acts of love you truly can be happy.” – Shree Krishna
10. “Whatever you do, make it an offering to me – the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.” – Lord Krishna
11. “When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.” – Shree Krishna
12. “Perform work in this world, Arjuna, as a man established within himself – without selfish attachments, and alike in success and defeat. For yoga is perfect evenness of mind.” – Lord Krishna
13. “Approach those who have realized the purpose of life and question them with reverence and devotion; they will instruct you in this wisdom.” – Shree Krishna
14. “In the still mind, in the depths of meditation, the Self reveals itself. Beholding the Self by means of the Self, an aspirant knows the joy and peace of complete fulfillment.” – Lord Krishna
15. “Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.” – Lord Krishna
16. “Those who realize the self are always satisfied. Having found the source of joy and fulfillment, they no longer seek happiness from the external world. Happiness can only be found within the self.” – Shree Krishna
Iconic movie lines and inspirational quotes go hand in hand. We love watching the best scenes from movies to just remember those lines that keep us on track. Reading those lines can cultivate a sense of joy and motivation inside us and well, who doesn’t love movie dialogues? Click here to read 60+ Best Inspirational movie quotes with Images to get you back to Life. Scroll through these and remember the good in life and stay inspired!
17. “For the senses wander, and when one lets the mind follow them, it carries wisdom away like a windblown ship on the waters.” – Lord Krishna
18. “Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires.” – Lord Krishna
19. “Fill your mind with me; love me; serve me; worship me always. Seeking me in your heart, you will, at last, be united with me.” – Lord Krishna
20. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.” – Shree Krishna
Positive Krishna Quotes On Life
In today’s world, anxiety and stress are very common. The 9 to 5 jobs, continuous work stress, and family issues, all make us lose hope almost instantly. The key to a happy life is to stay calm and composed in all highs and lows. If you think that negative thoughts are taking over, these positive Shree Krishna quotes will help you clear them away. Take a moment to read these through and understand the true essence of the words. These quotes will enlighten you and drive you towards a constant source of motivation – Shri Krishna himself!
- “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.” – Lord Krishna
- “The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters. Those who are motivated only by the desire for the fruits of action are miserable, for they are constantly anxious about the results of what they do.” – Lord Krishna
- “One should strive and employ oneself to uplift oneself. One should never dishonor oneself. The self is one’s friend as well as one’s enemy.” – Lord Krishna
- “A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person, at the right time, at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return.” – Lord Krishna
- “Those who cannot renounce attachment to the results of their work are far from the path.” – Lord Krishna
- “As they approach me, so I receive them. All paths, Arjuna, lead to me.” – Lord Krishna
- “Sever the ignorant doubt in your heart with the sword of self-knowledge. Observe your discipline. Arise.” – Lord Krishna
- “There is neither this world nor the world beyond nor happiness for the one who doubts.” – Lord Krishna
What Krishna teaches Arjuna during Mahabharata, is a legacy we all should follow in life. If you will live by the words of Lord Krishna, you will find yourself closer to happiness, to the ultimate truth. After all, he is the beginning of every creation. The learnings from Bhagwad Gita stress the fact that work should be our ultimate priority and not the results. We should only focus on the present and strive to take control of our life by calming our senses. Hope you can learn from here and are leaving with a positive attitude.