We live in a world where since a young age, a person is tuned to comparison and competition. Starting from grades to careers and relationship statuses, our society defines success in terms of comparison. This is why we tend to be like someone else, some person who has been “successful” as per the terms of society. And while doing so, years pass on like days, and one day you realize how stupid you’ve been all this time. True happiness lies in being one’s unique self. You are amazing and whole by yourself. You don’t need someone’s approval to be yourself. In case you forget this, here are 101+ best-to-be-yourself quotes to come to. These quotes about being yourself will inspire you to be proud of who you are. We hope you like our compilation of these love yourself quotes. Happy reading!
Why one should be natural?
Being natural always speaks volumes about your personality. It reflects integrity and courage. A person who is unafraid to be themselves often turns out to be one whom you can trust. They don’t change their opinions to match that of the majority and hence know how to stand up for a cause. Being yourself also makes you happy about yourself. When you show a little love to yourself, you get a lot of confidence in return which helps you achieve big. The satisfaction of living life by being oneself is something to be experienced.
What happens if you stay natural and the way you are?
- Your self-esteem increases
- Your confidence skyrockets
- You will develop more positivity
- People will trust and respect you more
- You will worry less
- You will inspire others
- You will laugh more
1. Your self-esteem increases
When you decide to stop imitating others and be yourself, your respect towards yourself increases. You have a renewed faith in your talents now. You realize that you have a purpose and that the potential to fulfill this purpose lies within you. To be yourself, you have to love and admire yourself, and when you do that, you develop a better sense of self-esteem.
2. Your confidence skyrockets
From the very moment that you start being yourself, your confidence reaches a new high. This is because self-confidence stems from self-acceptance. Once you’re confident, you realize that what others say about you seldom matter. What truly matters to you is the voice from inside your heart, and you start following this voice. This eventually leads to living the life of your dreams, with zero regrets in the long run.
3. You will develop more positivity
You become happier in everything you do, once you start being yourself. You experience an aura of positivity around you. You feel more positive about your choices and decision-making. You start to believe in yourself. The more optimistic you feel about yourself, the more does it benefit the people around you. You start radiating happiness and positivity.
4. People will trust and respect you more
When you be yourself, you leave the impression that you are unafraid to stand up for what you believe is right. This attitude attracts respect. When people notice that you are sincere to yourself, they will find you trustworthy. This will in turn help you make meaningful connections in life. You will get to make friends with more people who are like you, who fearlessly be themselves. Being with the right, supportive people will assist you on your journey towards reaching great heights in life.
5. You will worry less
With the newly gained confidence in yourself, you will make better decisions. You will fret a lot less and will start appreciating the little joys in life. You will develop a sense of self-worth which will help you tackle challenges. Once you learn to love yourself, you will love others better. This in turn will ensure that you have people by your side when you need it.
6. You will inspire others
A person who is fearless to be himself radiates optimism and confidence. These qualities naturally attract success in the long run. More people will get inspired by your example. So, just by the simple act of being yourself, you will motivate others to do great things in their lives.
7. You will laugh more
Once you start loving yourself, you will realize how special you are. You will start seeing the value of small things, that you earlier ignored. You will start to count your blessings. You will realize how short life is, and hence will start cherishing the moments you have with your loved ones. You will laugh more, give more, love more, and live more.
How to develop a positive attitude towards yourself?
- Practice gratitude
- Trust your instinct
- Help others
- Focus on the bright side
- Reach out to positivity in books and media
- Learn to enjoy solitude
- Celebrate your achievements
- Discover your passion
- Be adventurous
1. Practice gratitude
Being grateful for all the good in your life will make you realize how blessed you are. When you appreciate your blessings, you will feel more positive about yourself.
2. Trust your instinct
Always follow your gut instinct. This will help you develop a sense of confidence in everything you do.
3. Help others
The best way to lift yourself is to help others. The satisfaction you get from making someone smile is enough inspiration to feel positive about yourself. It grants you the rewarding feeling that you make this world a better place.
4. Focus on the bright side
Always look at the bright side of a situation. Learn to seek the positives in every circumstance. This will naturally lead you to feel good and will also assist you in finding solutions to your problems.
5. Reach out to positivity in books and media
There are a lot of sources out there from which you can get inspired to stay positive. Read good books, listen to uplifting music, watch and listen to motivational audios and videos. Watch an inspiring movie.
6. Learn to enjoy solitude
Learn to love your company. There will be times in life when you will have no one around to support you or inspire you. This is when you must lift yourself up. Practicing solitude also helps in self-growth. Spend some time in the quiet and learn to enjoy being on your own.
7. Celebrate your achievements
No matter small or huge, celebrate it when you achieve your targets. Set small, realistic goals in life. And every time you achieve your goals, appreciate your effort substantially. This boosts confidence in future ventures.
8. Discover your passion
Rethink and rediscover what you truly love to do. Unless you are passionate about something you cannot give your 100% into it. And unless you give your 100% to what you do, you cannot truly appreciate yourself. So, doing what you love has a big role in promoting self-esteem.
9. Be adventurous
Take risks in life. Everything is temporary, including life. So, you might as well enjoy it when you have it. Get out of your comfort zone and make memories. When you risk your safety, you will learn to truly soar high. And the fulfillment that stems from this is hardly describable.
101+ Be Yourself Quotes with Images That Will Give You Strength
1. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
Best Be yourself quotes: It is important to have faith in one’s potential in order to make the best of one’s time. And only with wise utilization of time does one achieve great things in life.
2. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
We are all quite busy and nobody really has the time to think, judge, or get concerned about you do. So, stop worrying about what others might think and just do your thing.
3. “Being called weird is like being called limited edition. Meaning you’re something people don’t see that often. Remember that.” – Ashley Purdy
If you are different than others, be proud of that. Most people follow the crowd, and it takes real guts to not do that.
4. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
There’s no point in being like everybody else, if you have it in you to be unique. And you do have it in you.
5. “By being yourself, you put something beautiful into the world that was not there before.”– Edwin Elliot
You are just one in the whole world. And being yourself, you’re adding your bit of uniqueness and beauty to this world.
6. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyonce
If you decide you are great, you are it. If you decide to do great things, you do it. No matter what anyone says.
7. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball
Admire the amazing person you are, and you’ll realize the wonderful gifts that you have.
8. “You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about yourself.” – Robin Sharma
Love yourself quotes: It’s great to feel for others, to love others and to be a great friend. But unless you are that to yourself, you don’t really serve the purpose.
9. “The worst loneliness is to not to be comfortable with yourself.”– Mark Twain
You can be alone, and still have the best time. Alone is not lonely. Alone becomes lonely only when you don’t enjoy your own company.
10. “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
So long as you know who you are, you believe in your talents, and are willing to work towards becoming better, what others think of you is of zero value.
11. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”– Buddha
Best Be yourself quotes: Loving someone is special. Loving yourself is precious. And you deserve your love as much as any other soul on this earth does.
12. “Never apologize for being yourself.”– Paulo Coelho
Never trade your self-respect. Never feel embarrassed of being yourself. It’s called being an original. Be proud of that.
13. “The ocean changes its tides for no sailor. The sky drops its stars for no astronomer. And they are loved just as they are. So why would you lose yourself in order to keep another?”– Erin Van Vuren
Everything in nature is original and unique. And you are a part of nature. So, do your part well and be yourself, rather than making a futile attempt to be someone else.
14. “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”– Judy Garland
You can never exactly be another person. You can only be a duplicate. But why be that when you are in yourself so uniquely incredible?
15. “Be yourself, but always your better self.”– Karl G. Maeser
Always be who you are. But each day, strive to be better than who you were yesterday. That’s how you grow.
16. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.”– Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series)
If you stand out from the rest, if you have a distinctive identity, then flaunt it. Be proud to be that self. It displays your courage.
17. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”– Maya Angelou
We have our own unique light within. It is impossible to hide it from the world. So why attempt to?
18. “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.”– Robin Sharma
Realizing how rare you are, is truly special. Unless you do that, you cannot work on improving your gifts. And there is nothing more purposeful in life, than striving to be the best version of yourself.
19. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.”– Mary Dunbar
The biggest adventure of life is to find out how amazing you are. The speciality of this adventure lies in the fact that you alone can do this.
20. “Don’t be afraid to say what you think. Ever. That said, don’t forget to listen, either.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
Have faith in your instincts to always express what you think openly. In addition, always be patient to listen to what others have to suggest too. This is what assists you in your growth as an individual.
21. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself- no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are- completely; the good and the bad- and make changes as YOU see fit- not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter
Unless you accept and love who you are, and are unafraid to be yourself in front of the world, no one can truly admire and love you for who you are.
22. “Existence wants you to be you.” – Osho
Nature has added a pinch of uniqueness in all of its creations. The universe demands that you flaunt this uniqueness, rather than hide it as a shortcoming.
23. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”– Christian Larson
You are bigger than your problems. Have the courage to be yourself, and you will run into everything you’ve been looking for.
24. “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.”– Lady Gaga
You are yours alone. It is when we forget this under the illusion of social beings, that we doubt our own gifts.
25. “What I am is good enough if I would only be it openly.”– Carl Rogers
You are amazing. But only if you dare to be it in the open.
26. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.”– John Mason
Best Be yourself quotes: You were born and are a unique person. Don’t live life copying someone else’s life.
27. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”– Elizabeth Gilbert
You have your ups and downs. Be glad of your blessings and work on improving them. Never be embarrassed about your shortcomings. Just work on being a better version of yourself. Above all, love yourself like you’d love the person closest to your heart. You are that.
28. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”– Malcolm S. Forbes
Your thoughts matter. Your opinions count. You are great. So long as you respect yourself. Value what you are rather than regretting what you are not.
29. “I was once afraid of people saying ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say ‘This is who I am’.”– Oprah Winfrey
Never get intimidated by what people say. Their opinions matter only if you let it. Be your own person. Keep your head high and follow your instincts. That’s all that matters.
30. “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.”– Bob Harris (Lost in Translation)
Nothing goes perfectly as per the plan. If it did, it wouldn’t be life. Things happen. Never mind that. Focus on yourself, your ability, and your strength. Focus on your dreams, what you truly want. And your capacity to achieve it. Ignore the rest.
31. “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.”– Eartha Kitt
Rather than looking for someone who loves you, love yourself first. When you do that, eventually you’ll run into someone who does the same for themselves. Then, you can share this love with each other. That’s how it is done.
32. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”– Andre Gide
Always be yourself. Stick to your principles. There’s a high chance you might be hated for being yourself. But that’s better than being loved for being someone you are not.
33. “There’s nothing more beautiful than when you prove to yourself just how strong you are.”– Danielle Doby
Life will knock you down. But when you show the courage to dive in and face your fears right in the face, you will realize how strong you are. And there’s nothing more fulfilling than that.
34. “Make the most of yourself… for that is all there is of you.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Always strive to be the best version of yourself. Keep working on your strengths and talents. This is the best work you’ll ever do because nobody else in the world can do this, but you.
35. “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.”– Tony Robbins
There is nothing bolder and stronger than someone is not afraid to be themselves, no matter what.
36. “Just because they disagree, doesn’t mean you ain’t right.”– Toba Beta
We are all different, and so are our opinions. Just because your opinion doesn’t match the interest of the majority, it doesn’t imply that you are wrong. Maybe yours is so incredible that the majority missed it. So, never feel ashamed or afraid to express what you feel.
37. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”– George Bernard Shaw
Your life is a sum of your decisions and choices. Make sure that you admire who you are throughout this journey and that you craft a wonderful adventure to look back at, in the end.
38. “What the society thinks is of no interest to me. All that’s important is how I see myself. I know who I am. I know the value of my work.”– Robin Sharma
If you have no place for self-doubt in your heart and work hard in the direction of your dreams, if you are courageous enough to be yourself, then what others think of you is of zero value.
39. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.”– Joseph Campbell
Your purpose of living is fulfilled only when you live as the unique person you are, and not by imitating the life of someone else.
40. “You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.”– Richard Vernon (The Breakfast Club)
Time is limited. It is foolish to spend this precious commodity being like someone else, to impress the world. Be yourself. Work on yourself. Reach your highest potential. That’s true justice to the universe.
41. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.”– Steve Maraboli
You will make meaningful bonds with others only when you have a meaningful bond with yourself.
42. “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.”– Buckminster Fuller
There’s already a lot of people following the crowd. If you want to make a difference, try being yourself, and you’ll watch the crowd follow you!
43. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are.”– Mandy Hale
The real you with all your imperfections and blessings, your quirkiness and rarity; that’s what makes you stand out.
44. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.”– Taylor Swift
There is no person out there who is a better version of you. Only you can be that. So, be that already!
45. “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.”– Edmond Mbiaka
Work on yourself to be better. But never betray your true self. There is nothing more rewarding in the world than to be your true self.
46. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”– Johnny Depp
Everyone is different, peculiar in their own way. And to hide this awesomeness behind the ‘perfection’ veil is being unfair to the person within.
47. “We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.”– Whoopi Goldberg
The true purpose of life to lift your own self and then help others to their highest potential. But to do this, you need to have faith in yourself. You need to be fearless to exhibit your gifts. To be yourself.
48. “It is only when you have mastered the art of loving yourself that you can truly love others.”– Tall Trees
Only when you have learnt how to love and admire yourself can you love and admire another person.
49. “Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.”– Brene Brown
Throw out all the ‘who I’m supposed to be’ trash, and start loving who you are. Soon, you will soar higher than who you were supposed to be.
50. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens.”– Louise L. Hay
Stop disregarding your gifts. If you truly want to become a successful person, you must start appreciating who you are now.
51. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”– Shannon L. Alder
Everyone will have a different judgment as to how you should be. You cannot reach your full potential if you give them an audience. Instead, listen to your conscience.
52. “Don’t be intimidated by other people’s opinions. Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks and do what you really want to do.”– Paulo Coelho
Those who put weight on what others say about them, always end down the lane of regret. Follow your passion. Dare to be yourself. Craft your destiny.
53. “Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.”– Roy T. Bennett
Life at times, puts you through situations where you will end up questioning all that you knew you were, only to realize you are so much more than that.
54. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.”– Steve Maraboli
True love is not mending the person you love as per your standards, but helping them reach their highest potential. Helping them be their true self.
55. “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their live a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”– Oscar Wilde
Most people in the world live on the standards set by someone else. They never have their own opinion. They never make their own stand. Please don’t be ‘most people’.
56. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”– Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
Everyone’s unique. Oh, if only they were brave enough to be so!
57. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”– Kurt Cobain
You are already the best. Why do you want to be a duplicate good?
58. “Would you rather live your life according to the approval of others or aligned with your truth and your dreams?”– Robin Sharma
The choice is always yours. If you want to live a life of approval by the society (which is never truly possible) or to live a life of your dreams.
59. “How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole.”– Carl Jung
If there is light, there is a shadow. The shadow doesn’t dim the light, it just defines it. The same goes for your uniqueness which you believe is a shortcoming. Stop believing so and you’ll realize that it is in fact, a gift!
60. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”– Diane Von Furstenberg
Throughout your life, you have one constant companion; your conscience, your self. Those who enjoy this company make the best out of life.
61. “When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself.”– Paulo Coelho
Don’t agree with someone, just to please them. Always have your stand. Stick to your principles. And don’t be embarrassed or afraid to speak what you feel, even if it doesn’t concur with the majority’s belief.
62. “Be crazy! But learn how to be crazy without being the center of attention. Be brave enough to live different.”– Paulo Coelho
Always be crazy about your dreams. Fear nothing and no one when it comes to pursuing them. Being fearlessly yourself is the key to living a satisfying life.
63. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”– Lao Tzu
There is no comparison between you and another person. You are your own incredible person. Live your life to be better than who you were in the past, and not to be better than someone else. This is how you earn respect from the world.
64. “The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.”– Leo Buscaglia
It takes seldom effort and a lot of courage to be you. It takes seldom courage and a lot of effort to be like someone else. The choice is yours. The secret however is that you will be truly happy only if you be yourself.
65. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”– Bruce Lee
You don’t need to imitate a successful person to be successful. The moment you believe you are enough and spectacular at that; you are it.
66. “He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.”– Raymond Hull
Stop living as per the standards set by someone else. This is your life. Your instincts know better than anybody out there.
67. “I am different. Not less.”– Temple Grandin
Being different doesn’t make you any less than others. If anything, it makes you great, if you have the courage to be yourself.
68. “You may be the only person who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.”– Richelle E. Goodrich
A single star can pierce the darkness. Your acceptance of the astounding person you are can bring light to the darkness of self-doubt that surrounds your mind.
69. “The surest way to lose your self-worth is by trying to find it through the eyes of others.”– Becca Lee
Don’t give others the license to determine if you are great or not. You have to decide that for yourself.
70. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.”– Robert Hand
If you love yourself, if you respect yourself, and if you are contented with who you are, you will never have the urge to find acceptance from others.
71. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
The biggest victory in the world is to be who you are, to believe in your potential, and to chase your dreams when the whole world is trying to drag you down and intimidate you.
72. “You are what you believe yourself to be.”– Paulo Coelho
Whatever you think you are, you are that. If you believe you are fearless, you are it. If you believe you are amazing and successful, you are it. Believe what you want, and be that courageously.
73. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.”– Roy T. Bennett
You are in your best form when you are being your true self.
74. “You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?”– Dr Seuss
Love yourself quotes: Nobody else in this world was, is, and will be you. Ever. Now isn’t that special?
75. “We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.”– Francois de la Rochefoucauld
For a significant part of life, we spend our time trying to hide what we are to impress others. Soon, towards the end, we have nothing but a fake identity. What’s the point in deceiving your true self like that?
76. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive.”– Harold Whitman
The world has a lot of people who try to be like someone else. So, that’s not what it truly needs. It needs people who dare to be themselves, no matter what. Can you be the one?
77. “It’s not your job to like me… it’s mine.”– Bryon Katie
Nobody is obliged to like you, except you. And as soon as you approve of yourself, you will be admired by the world as well.
78. “Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound.”– Simon Sinek
Your dreams are special. Because they are what will help you leave your mark on the world. If you want to create history, shut out all the naysayers and work till you see yourself on the top.
79. “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.”– Wayne Dyer
Every time you be yourself, you’re winning.
80. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”– Benjamin Spock
You have dormant strength within you; strength that will manifest itself only if you believe it will.
81. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”– Oscar Wilde
Be your unique self. There is already one in the world whom you’re trying to be like.
82. “Don’t allow society to transform you into someone you are not. If you are not following your dream, stop.”– Paulo Coelho
Never bend your ideals because society dictates so. History-makers would never make history if they were to follow the masses. Instead, they are the ones that lead.
83. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”– Coco Chanel
The only standard you have to live up to is to live the life of your dreams.
84. “The freedom to be yourself is a gift only you can give yourself. But once you do, no one can take it away.”– Doe Zantamata
Only you have the freedom to grant yourself the freedom to be your true self. No one can take that from you.
85. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.”– Dave Pelzer
Only a person who is unafraid to be himself can help his self to get better, to grow through life’s challenges and fulfill his life’s purpose.
86. “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”– Helen Keller
Always be proud of who you are. Never bend your head in front of anyone because you’re different.
87. “If you’re always trying to be normal you’ll never know how amazing you can be.”– Maya Angelou
Be crazy and adventurous in life. That’s what rewards the heart. If you don’t dare to take risks, you will never know how fun you are.
88. “No amount of self-improvement can make up for any lack of self-acceptance.”– Robert Holden
Try all you can to improve your life. It’s of no use if you can’t accept who you are already.
89. “Instead of trying to mend me, I decided to enjoy me. Instead of trying to solve me, I decided to discover me. It was one of the best decisions of my life.”– S.C. Laurie
There’s nothing about you to mend or solve or fix. You are nature’s unique creation. Enjoy this uniqueness when you still can. You’ll absolutely love how that feels.
90. “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.”– Sidney J. Harris
If you don’t enjoy your company, you cannot expect someone else to enjoy your company. If you don’t love yourself, you can never truly love another.
91. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
Love yourself quotes: Life is short. Stop imitating others, and be the astonishing person that you are. The universe deserves this from you.
92. “Why be a sheep when you can be a lion? Why be a victim when you can be a leader? Why be a taker when the world belongs to the giver? Rise up. And stand strong.”– Robin Sharma
Strive to become stronger in life. Not just physically, emotionally too. And to become stronger, first acknowledge the already strong self within you. Never ever give up on yourself.
93. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”– Allen Ginsberg
Your conscience sounds stupid at times, but it is never wrong. Listen to it and you’ll live a life you’ll never regret.
94. “Fearlessly be yourself.”– Anthony Rapp
Never be scared to be, say and do what you think is right. It reflects courage and integrity.
95. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”– Mark Twain
If you find that you’re following the crowd, it is time to stop and rethink your decisions. People who achieve great things create their own trail rather than taking the road often traveled.
96. “The more you put yourself in situations that show that you don’t care what people think, the more people will seem to like you because they know you are truly being yourself.”– Joe Casanova
When you don’t mind what people say, do your thing and emerge successfully, the same people will admire you for the courage you displayed to stick to your dream.
97. “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.”– Diane Von Furstenberg
Only you can determine whether you will be happy or sad, successful, or in the ruins. Trust your potential and fearlessly move ahead in the direction of your dreams. Whether you see it now or not, you will reach the top.
98. “You work so hard to fix yourself, but maybe what you need isn’t another tactic, another book, another five-step plan. Maybe, you don’t need to be fixed. Maybe, what’s really holding you back is the idea that you need to be fixed.”– Vironika Tugaleva
Give away the idea that you need to get fixed or mended. You are absolutely awesome right now. Hard work and inspiration can help you to improve your self, to bring out your maximum potential; not fix it. Because you don’t need to be fixed.
99. “Live from the heart of yourself. Seek to be whole, not perfect.”– Oprah Winfrey
Wholeness and harmony are what you must aim for, not perfection. And wholeness is the feature of the true self. Once you are fearless, you are already in harmony.
100. “Respect yourself and others will respect you.”– Confucius
To earn respect from others, you must first respect yourself. For others to see what you are capable of, you must first recognize what you are capable of.
101. “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”– Lao Tzu
If you spend your life to impress others, you will be their prisoner all your life. Instead, hand the keys to your heart and craft your adventure by yourself.
102. “The greatest respect is self-respect. Lose that and all the success in the world means zero.”– Robin Sharma
Trade your self-respect and you tell them you can be bought. No success is worth it if you don’t respect your self.