Black is just not a color. The people who love black says, “Its a way of living”. People generally have been heard of saying that they have always had a little bit of love affair with black clothes.
From the gym to the streets and just about everywhere in between, you can usually find me in black. Why? Because it’s easy, it’s flattering and it has got a little edge to it. Here, we present you 11 things which you will surely relate if you love wearing black.
1. You Are Complemented “You look wow ” OR “classic all the time”.
2. You can relate this to Yourself like it’s written only for you.
3. You Always Ask “Does this come in black?”
Well, we all know how many times this thing has happened to all of us. You like a particular style or pattern, but you just don’t get the vibe of buying it. Much because you know it looks good but black would have done wonders with your looks. How many times has this happened with you?
4. People have stopped making jokes about you going to a funeral.
Well, a lot of people who have seen you wearing black and they just don’t like it. Obviously, you can let the haters out of your frame. Can’t you? But it’s that moment when they have realized your love towards wearing black and they have stopped making fun of you. Well, this is something called a commitment to your favorite color.
Looking to shine out? Here are some Basic Grooming hacks For Men
5. You can get ready easily because everything matches with Black.
Here is the best thing about the color ‘black’. You can just pair the color with almost any other color. Pair your black t-shirt or shirt with light shade denim or a formal pant.
Want to look smart in the office? Wear Black with a pair of formal pants.
Want to look good at the party? Pairing a tee with jeans of lighter shade will also make you stand out. Don’t forget to wear your black watch along with it.
Black just gets matched with almost everything. Agreed?
6. Your mum has given up on you ”Shanidev kuch aur bhi pehan lia kro “.
Mothers generally consider wearing black as a sign of evil. Well, you can’t control what your mother feels about black. All you can do is hearing to her what she says and continue to wear the same color. Don’t you do the same? Who on Earth can convince your mother that you are right on something? Probably a few can, but we all have been a victim of chanting mothers about not wearing black.
7. You feel like yourself whenever you wear a BLACK color.
Have you ever got the feeling that black gives you an immense amount of positive vibes whenever you wear black? Black makes people feel like it suits their character. So Boys, if you are one of those people who loves black, here is the reason why you love it. You love it because it makes you feel YOU!
8. You can wear your clothes a lot more.
There is no denying the fact that a dark color does not let stains get visible too soon. Black is one color which can be worn anytime and anywhere in the world. It gives you the leisure to pair it with almost anything and any color. It’s just how you pair your favorite color Shirt or T-shirt with your favorite jeans and shoes. Don’t you agree?
10. And FINALLY, when someone asks you why your same color clothes all the time and you reply back with this:
“Black is not just the color of my clothes, it’s in my blood”.
Why black is one of the favorite colors?
We had a survey from a group of people who love black and here is what they have to say about wearing black.
- ‘Black is a color that we can wear anytime and anywhere. Every time I feel like looking good, I go for my favorite color which is black. It gives me an immense amount of confidence and a positive vibe that I am looking good’, says Ayush Chauhan
- ‘We don’t have to worry about the color getting dirty. I can wear the same t-shirt in the gym and then I can go to the club wearing the same. I just need to add a fragrance and I am done’, says Raghav Sharma
- ‘Its elegance and style do not fade away with time. Black never gets old and thus I can re-use the same every time, I feel like it an important day for me’, says Akshay Saxena
That’s what people say about black. What’s your reason to wear black? Let us know in the comments section below and we will add the same in the article 🙂