HIIT cardio exercises can assist you if you wish to lose weight quickly. High-Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT as it is more commonly known, is a cardiovascular exercise that is done for a brief period of time at a high level of intensity. Before a little rest, perform these challenging exercises. The best method for burning fat quickly is to perform these cardio exercises.
Table of contents
- What is HIIT (high-intensity interval training)?
- Top 10 Best HIIT Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
- 1. HIIT Workout Burpees for Weight Loss
- 2. HIIT Workout High Knees for Weight Loss
- 3. HIIT Workout Lunge Jumps for Weight Loss
- 4. HIIT Workout Jumping Jacks for Weight Loss
- 5. HIIT Workout Mountain Climbers for Weight Loss
- 6. HIIT Workout Rope Jumping for Weight Loss
- 7. HIIT Workout Push-ups for Weight Loss
- 8. HIIT Workout Side Jackknife for Weight Loss
- 9. HIIT Workout Russian Twist for Weight Loss
- 10. HIIT Workout TRX Pull-up for Weight Loss
- Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q1. What HIIT workouts are best?
- Q2. What are the 4 types of HIIT exercises?
- Q3. Does HIIT burn belly fat?
- Q4. Are HIIT workouts good for weight loss?
- Q5. Which is better HIIT or cardio?
- Q6. What are the disadvantages of HIIT training?
- Q7. How long does it take to see HIIT results?
- Q8. What happens if you do HIIT everyday?
- Q9. How long should a HIIT workout be?
What is HIIT (high-intensity interval training)?
HIIT is a thoroughly studied form of exercise that has been shown to be beneficial for a variety of medical ailments in a wide age range, from young people to older folks. In scientific investigations, moderate-intensity continuous training (MICT), which involves lower-intensity exercises at a steady tempo without interval breaks, is frequently contrasted with high-intensity interval training (HIIT). In contrast to HIIT, which raises people’s heart rates to 80–85% of their maximum levels, MICT raises heart rates to roughly 55–70% of their maximum levels claimed by NCBI. In case you are looking for balanced and quick way without adverse effects to loose weight faster. Check this article out How to lose weight fast? – Expert’s Guide
Top 10 Best HIIT Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
If you want to swiftly burn calories, gain strength, or do both, a HIIT fat loss workout is perfect for you. This intense exercise will get your heart rate up and make you sweat in under 25 minutes by requiring you to do just five routines over five rounds. Also before going forward, in case you are someone who performs Yoga. You can also try out some Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss
1. HIIT Workout Burpees for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: A push-up is followed by a leap into the air in the two-part workout known as a burpee. Burpees work every muscle in your body, although they are most commonly used to develop the calves, chest, triceps, shoulder, biceps, glutes, and lats.
How to do Burpees?
- Due to the no requirement of equipment or weights, burpees are incredibly simple to complete.
- Burpees are an exercise where you bend over while in a partial squat stance.
- Maintain a straight spine while touching the ground with your chest.
- Push-up, frog jump with both legs together, then jump up with hands up in the air.
Benefits of Burpees
- Burpees can help you gain more mobility, balance, and coordination because they work so many different muscles and require such a broad range of motion.
- Your body will get stronger, your health will get better, you’ll move better, and you’ll feel better if you regularly perform burpees.
How to do Burpees?
2. HIIT Workout High Knees for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: High Knees is another simple exercise that doesn’t require any special equipment. High knees boost heart rate and strengthen all of the leg muscles, which enhances the body’s coordination and flexibility.
How to do High Knees?
- To do high knees, spread your feet to hip-width
- Elevate your left knee toward your chest
- and then do the same with your other leg while running.
- When performing the exercise, try keeping your arms out in front of you and letting your knees touch your palms
Benefits of High Knees
- High knees aid to increase muscular endurance, balance, and coordination in the quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, glutes, and hip flexors.
- They can also increase your lower body’s power when performed vigorously and with bounding or forceful knee drives.
How to do High Knees
3. HIIT Workout Lunge Jumps for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: Lunge jumps are a more challenging version of the standard walking lunge exercise. The workout involves leaping into the air, changing to your other foot in front of you before landing. This exercise uses no weight-lifting apparatus and burns a lot of calories. Your heart rate is also elevated by it.
How to do Lunge Jumps?
- Standing with your legs at least shoulder-width apart will allow you to make lunge jumps.
- With your spine straight, extend one leg forward.
- As you flex your leg and descend, make sure that your leg is parallel to the ground.
- Finally, jump, bring your other leg forward, and repeat the exercise.
Benefits of Lunge Jumps
- Lunges with a jump added make them a great lower body exercise that intensifies and challenges the conventional lunge.
- The addition of a plyometric leap works your cardiovascular system in addition to your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, and calves.
How to do Lunge Jumps
4. HIIT Workout Jumping Jacks for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: Due to the lack of equipment needed, jumping jacks, also known as side-straddle hops, are a full-body workout that can be performed practically any place.
How to do Jumping Jacks?
- Standing straight with your feet at least hip-width apart is the initial step in performing jumping jacks.
- Aim straight ahead while maintaining a relaxed posture on your shoulders.
- Jump now and laterally spread your feet. Likewise, raise and lower your hands over your head.
- Follow the same procedure to repeat the stages.
Benefits of Jumping Jacks
- Weight loss is one of the advantages of jumping jacks as this exercise helps burn fat in the arms, legs, tummy, and abdomen.
- It speeds up your metabolism to aid with weight loss and fat burning.
- Jumping jacks are a great way to burn a lot of calories and are very effective for most people.
How to do Jumping Jacks
5. HIIT Workout Mountain Climbers for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: It’s difficult to climb mountains! But what if the mountains flatten out? That is, after all, the reasoning for the Mountain Climbers workout. To simulate climbing a mountain when you are standing on the ground. This workout is well known for its many advantages, including improving agility and aerobic fitness. Mountain Climber once more strengthens the entire body.
How to do Mountain Climbers?
- Get into the straight arm plank position before beginning the mountain climber exercise.
- Make sure your hands are positioned slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Now, without elevating your hips, pull your right knee up to your chest.
- After that, move it back and place the second knee on top.
- Now go through the process again to keep doing it.
Benefits of Mountain Climbers
- Mountain climbers are an efficient technique to build your arms, back, shoulders, core, and legs because they work several muscle groups across your entire body.
- A higher heart rate that results from working several muscles at once will also help you burn more calories.
How to do Mountain Climbers
6. HIIT Workout Rope Jumping for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: Due to the countless advantages of rope jumping, commonly known as skipping, thousands of people prefer it to running. It appears simple, expels a tonne of calories, and is actually enjoyable.
How to do skipping?
- A rope is all you need to perform skipping. Now, stand straight with your elbows next to your stomach and your legs close to one another.
- Jumping now will cause the rope to circle your entire body from head to toe.
- Additionally, you can alter the jump by bouncing backwards and forward.
Benefits of Rope Jumping
- Burning off abdominal fat by jumping rope every day is effective.
- You must have a calorie deficit by taking in fewer calories than you expend in order to have the optimum effects and a high-calorie burn.
- Rope jumping is a cardio exercise that can be done in conjunction with strength and flexibility training to focus on your overall health.
How to do Rope Jumping
7. HIIT Workout Push-ups for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: Most people are familiar with pushups. Weight training. For beginners, they are challenging, though. But when you exercise regularly, you get used to it and begin to enjoy it. For developing the upper body, pushups are the finest. It aids in building the triceps, shoulders, and chest.
How to do Push-ups?
- Push-ups are simple exercises that may be done at home without any equipment.
- A cat stance with the palms and toe tips contacting the ground is required to perform push-ups.
- Now lower yourself to the ground and touch your chest.
- Make sure your legs are straight and your spine is not curved.
- You can test yourself as you gain experience by squeezing your toes together.
Benefits of Push-ups
- Pushups on a regular basis can assist develop upper body strength and muscle tone.
- Improved cardiovascular health and greater shoulder joint support are two more potential advantages.
- Daily pushup practice does carry certain hazards, though.
- These include elbow injury, wrist pain, and lower back pain.
How to do Push-ups
8. HIIT Workout Side Jackknife for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: An exercise called the Side Jackknife targets the quads, shoulders, and obliques. Hip flexors and glutes are also involved.
How to do Side Jackknife?
- One needs to be lying on their side with one leg on top of the other in order to do the Side Jackknife.
- Now, extend your elbow and place one hand behind your head.
- Additionally, place your other hand on the ground in front of you to support your weight.
- In order to return to the starting position, try to bring your upper leg and elbow together.
- The implementation of training is now repeated.
Benefits of Side Jackknife
- They define your waist and give your abs a nice frame, emphasising your slim, taut midsection.
- The obliques are crucial muscles for the stability and performance of the lumbar spine.
How to do Side Jackknife
9. HIIT Workout Russian Twist for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: The Russian Twist is a straightforward exercise that works your hips and core extremely well. The Russian Twist is a well-liked exercise among athletes because its effects enable fast direction changes and twisting motions.
How to do a Russian Twist?
- One must assume a ground stance with their leg extended in front in order to perform the Russian Twist.
- After that, bend your knees and sit up straight.
- Maintain a shoulder-width distance between your two legs at all times.
- At last, twist from one side to the other.
- To train your body, do it multiple times.
Benefits of Russian Twist
- The Russian twist is a useful exercise for developing your shoulders and core.
- This exercise is well-liked by athletes because it promotes circular movement, which is common in sports.
- Although it may seem like a straightforward movement, much strength and assistance are needed.
How to do Russian Twist
10. HIIT Workout TRX Pull-up for Weight Loss
HIIT Cardio Workouts: Pull-ups on a TRX need a lot of upper body strength. But if you know the appropriate technique and have practised a lot, it can be simple. You would also require a TRX trainer to perform this.
How to do TRX Pull-up?
- Take hold of the TRX to do a TRX pull-up.
- Now, with both legs at shoulder-width apart, lift your torso up using your back and arms.
- While it is ideal to have your chest at the same level as the handles, it is okay if you are unable to achieve this the first time.
- Only practice is required.
- Hold your body in that position after that for a little period of time, after which you should lower it and perform the identical motions again.
Benefits of TRX Pull-up
- The deep abdominal muscles, spinal erectors, and shoulder stabilisers can all benefit from the TRX row exercise.
- This can enhance general coordination for daily life while reducing the risk of low back and shoulder issues.
How to do TRX Pull-up
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What HIIT workouts are best?
One of the most well-known fitness trends of the twenty-first century, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), has gained popularity thanks to well-known gyms and group fitness franchises like F45 and OrangeTheory. You may burn calories quickly and continuously with the extremely difficult combination of cardiovascular and strength exercise. You’ve arrived at the ideal location if you’re searching for the top HIIT workouts for men.
Q2. What are the 4 types of HIIT exercises?
The workout method known as high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is remarkably adaptable and suitable for both amateur and professional athletes. In addition, since you can do it from the comfort of your home, it’s simpler to fit into your schedule than going to the gym. We advise performing an HIIT workout at least four times per week in order to really see improvements.
Q3. Does HIIT burn belly fat?
HIIT is very beneficial since it is quick, increases appetite, reduces cravings, and can be tailored to each person’s needs. Compared to other forms of exercise, it can help you lose weight more quickly.
Q4. Are HIIT workouts good for weight loss?
Cardio HIIT exercises can be beneficial. High-Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT as it is more commonly known, is a cardiovascular exercise that is done for a brief period of time at a high level of intensity.
Q5. Which is better HIIT or cardio?
High intensity interval training, or HIIT, has become increasingly popular recently, and you’re not the only one. Over the past decade or two, HIIT has swept the fitness industry by storm as more individuals learn about its effectiveness as a way to obtain an intense workout.
Q6. What are the disadvantages of HIIT training?
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a popular term in the health and wellness industry, so you’ve probably heard of it. Basically, compared to a low-intensity workout, this exercise programme promises to produce speedy effects in half the time. The workout consists of short bursts of vigorous exercise meant to boost your heart rate, followed by a brief rest period, which is repeated for a predetermined number of intervals.
Q7. How long does it take to see HIIT results?
Exercise that would otherwise be difficult for particular groups can now be improved in a very time-efficient manner by using HIIT. According to one study, HIIT is a very efficient way to increase training compliance and enhance cardiovascular health and fitness in less active people.
Q8. What happens if you do HIIT everyday?
Because your body is unique from everyone else’s, pay attention to what seems difficult without going over your limits. Start with longer low-intensity minutes and shorter high-intensity times if you’re new to HIIT exercise, then work your way up.
Q9. How long should a HIIT workout be?
High-Intensity Interval Training, often known as HIIT, is probably something you’ve heard of by now. And with good cause. It is a very quick and very efficient method of fat burning. For instance, Tabata training, one of the most well-liked HIIT techniques, only lasts for four minutes!