#PlanFixHai-Pune’s biggest food festival World Dhaba is back with Season 6
February is here: the month of love, the month of music, the month of food, and the month of fun! To make your February 2020 even more awesome, say who’s back? After a successful World Dhaba Season 5, World Dhaba is back with its Season 6 in Pune.
World Dhaba Food Festival in Pune celebrates unity in diversity every year by bringing various food cuisines from all over the world in one place. The food becomes even more scrumptious when a pinch of music and flavors of fun are added to it. We know there are a lot of food events in Pune but World Dhaba Festival is a must-visit for you. Here’s what’s different in World Dhaba than rest of the food events happening around in the city.
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s different in World Dhaba Season 6?
- 2 Book tickets to World Dhaba Season 6 here-
- 3 That’s just not it! The Festival has more things up on your way
- 4 Who is Gaurav Kapoor?
- 5 Food events in Pune-Book tickets to World Dhaba Season 6
What’s different in World Dhaba Season 6?
World Dhaba Festival Dates-15th and 16th February 2020
- 50+ curated food stalls having flavors from all over the world
- 5+ Home chefs to make the evening supremely delicious
- 2 live music stages for an enthralling evening
- Kids Zone-Allow your kids to have fun by themselves
- Food Trucks-How can it not be there?
- Live acts by special guests
- We know what you want the most! COCKTAILS, MOCKTAILS, AND BEER available
- Cost-Rs 150/- onwards
- It’s super fun and it’s on the weekend.
Here is a glimpse video of Word Dhaba Season 6-
Book tickets to World Dhaba Season 6 here-
Looking for the best Food festivals in Pune? You are a step closer as World Dhaba Season 6 is here in just a week!
World Dhaba Food festival in Pune Venue:
Balkrishna Lawns, Koregaon Park, Pune
92/10B, Near Yash Petroleum (BP), Mundhwa-Kharadi Road, Koregaon Park Annexe, Mundhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411036, India
World Dhaba Season 6 Timings -4 pm to 11 pm
That’s just not it! The Festival has more things up on your way
- Food cuisine from India, the Middle East, Mediterranean, USA, South Asia, and around the world
- Mr. Narendra Sachar a regular home chef renowned under his brand name “JammuWala” prepares some authentic dishes from Jammu and Kashmir. Mr. Narendra Sachar has been associated with the World Dhaba since season 1 and only participates in world dhaba events.
- Are you a pure vegetarian? They have special vegetarian food stalls for you too! They have a separate Vegetarian zone for you! What more can you ask for?
- Super fun and entertaining food event in Pune to visit on the weekend with your friends and family
- Organic food Stalls.
- What’s a festival without music? World Dhaba Season 6 is a 2-day carnival which promises food, music, and fun! but they don’t fade away with music, the events main essence is Food.
Confused over what to wear while attending the festival? The list is out! Here are Top Fashion Trends You Must Follow in 2020 for Women
#PlanFixHai? World Dhaba Season 6 on 15th February and 16th February 2020
World Dhaba Season 5 was a big success! Did you attend the World Dhaba Food Festival Season 5?
- From Rum Lemonades to authentic Maratha cuisines, it was a win-win on food and beverages.
- Bands like MH43, Street Beat Crew, WFM, and Malang added to the fun.
- Robin Hood Army was a part of the event to encourage a fight against hunger and food wastage at the World Dhaba Food Festival 2019
- From Italian to Indian food, the stalls were occupied with delicious food cuisines from all around the world
- Organic stalls like NutriNarcos attracted organic food lovers.
- Free dance, aerobics, and Zumba sessions marked the highlights of World Dhaba 2019
- Amazing booze for your bellies
And World Dhaba is obviously bigger and better than all its previous seasons.
- Get ready to witness some live singing by the one who has delivered numerous hit songs like Sang Hoon Tere, Har Kisi ko, Anjana Anjani and more. Yes, we are talking about Nikhil D Souza! Nikhil will be performing live in the event.
- The major attraction of the best food festival in Pune- comedy act by Gaurav Kapoor, a Delhi boy and a journalist by profession on 16th February 2020
Who is Gaurav Kapoor?
Is he a product of Bollywood’s Kapoors?
He is an extremely relatable, hilarious stand-up comedian who will make you laugh out loud. Have you watched his comedy videos before? No?
Check him out-
Gaurav Kapoor is coming to Pune at the World Dhaba Season 6 on Sunday, 16th February 2020. He will definitely make your belly laugh.
- Free entry for kids below the age of 5 years
- Because love is in the air
Food events in Pune-Book tickets to World Dhaba Season 6
Things to keep in mind
- Please carry a valid ID proof
- Drugs are strictly prohibited.
- No refunds are possible on the tickets once bought
- No potentially hazardous objects like knife, cutter, etc. allowed inside the venue
- Participants in inappropriate conditions won’t be allowed to attend the event
- Venue rules will apply
After love’s week, enjoy your weekend with your friends and family members at World Dhaba. Groove, laugh, eat, and have a fun evening at the best food festival in Pune. World Dhaba is all set to host you. Are you ready to make your weekend memorable? Dress up to the best, keep your stomach empty, feel energetic, and enter the most amazing food festival happening in Pune. The next best thing you can do is to use the hashtag #PlanFixHai and invite your friends to accompany you to the festival. What’s a festival without friends? Their motto is simple to provide you with FMF-Food, Music, and Fun.
Book your tickets to World Dhaba Season 6 right away. Do you need more reasons to attend this amazing event in Pune? Well, then we promise they have secret surprises waiting for you. Fun February is here. World Dhaba 2020 is here. What are you waiting for? 10 days to go! Book your slots at