Plan your dream Golden Triangle India Tour with Leisure India Holidays
Golden Triangle Tour of India is the most-opted and admired tour of India taken by local and international tourists. This itinerary of Golden Triangle India Tour takes you to the undiscovered side of India and makes you witness the real culture and tradition of India. If you are a tourist traveling to India for the first time, then the Golden Triangle India Tour packages are the perfect getaway for you.
Leisure India Holidays is the best tour company for the golden triangle India that offers a wide range of Golden Triangle Tour India Packages to India with luxury and comfort to every tourist.
Table of Contents
- Discover the real culture of India by Golden Triangle India Tour
- Golden Triangle India Tour Map and Itinerary
- What is the best time to visit the Golden Triangle Tour in India?
- Select your Golden Triangle India Tour Package with Leisure India Holidays
- 1. Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package
- 2. Luxury Golden Triangle India Tour Package
- 3. Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour
- 4. Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle India Tour Package
- 5. Customized Golden Triangle India Tour
- Inclusions and Exclusions of the Golden Triangle India Tour Package offered by Leisure Indian Holidays
- Luxurious places to visit during Golden Triangle India Holidays
- Plan your Golden Triangle Tour with LIH Tours and Travels at Affordable Rates
Discover the real culture of India by Golden Triangle India Tour
The Golden Triangle India circuit, commonly known as the Delhi-Agra-Jaipur loop, is one of the most-visited travel holidays throughout the world. People from all over the world avail of this journey to explore India and discover the country’s real culture and heritage. If you have a short time to travel to India, this holiday package is the ideal match for your desire. The three cities are known for their vivid lifestyle, rich culture, world heritage sites, great local markets, mouth-watering cuisines, and adventurous activities. This Golden Triangle India tour is ideal for people of every age and gender.
In case you are looking for a complete travel guide for Jaipur, Rajasthan along with the best places to visit. here’s something for you: 42 Best Places to visit in Jaipur: The Pink City of India|Travel Guide (Don’t worry! Each link will open in New Tab so you can finish this off and switch 🙂 )
Golden Triangle India Tour Map and Itinerary
The three most prominent cities of India- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur form the Golden Triangle Tour of India. These three cities are equally distant from each other, and the distance between the three towns ranges from 220-230 kilometers. And when we draw a line to join these three cities on India map, what we see is a triangle on the map.
This is why 90% of the tourists opt for the Golden Triangle India tour as it is the most flexible itinerary, which can be taken by anyone for weekend trips of 2 Days or extended family vacations of more than 7 days.
What is the best time to visit the Golden Triangle Tour in India?
Personally saying, then you can visit the Golden Triangle Tour of India any time of the year, but according to various public surveys and reviews, it is seen that most of the tourists prefer going to India between the month of October to March during winters. Winters in India come with a temperature range of 10 to 15-degree celsius with cold breezy winds, which makes it perfect for traveling as well as day tours.
Summers in India are seen from March to June, where the temperature reaches 45 degrees in the afternoon with heat strokes, making it impossible for day-tour and visiting places. If you plan to visit India during the summers, you must visit places early in the morning for a better experience.
Select your Golden Triangle India Tour Package with Leisure India Holidays
The Golden Triangle Tour Packages offered by Leisure India Holidays are as follows:
|Packages||Tour Duration||Golden Triangle India Tour Itinerary||Golden Triangle India Tour Package Price|
|Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour||06D/05N||New Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-New Delhi||USD 355/- per person|
|Luxury Golden Triangle India Tour||06D/05N||New Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-New Delhi||USD 830/- per person|
|Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour||09D/08N||New Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Goa-Delhi||USD 1120/- per person|
|Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle India Tour||07D/06N||New Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-New Delhi||USD 1535/- per person|
|Customized Golden Triangle Tour||_||New Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-New Delhi with some other Places to Visit according to your Choice||Accordingly|
1. Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package
One of the most-opted travel packages by customers from the entire list of Golden Triangle India Tour is this exclusive itinerary. This particular travel set contains the famous attraction of all the three cities- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. You’ll get to explore all the famous monuments, popular activities, and things that will make your holiday memorable.
If you are willing to have a stay in Delhi and then go for the package. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy one of the best nights in the country. Nightlife in Delhi: Best Bars, Clubs, road trips, street food and Everything you can think of to do in Delhi
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package Itinerary details :
Day 1: Delhi city tour and visit to India Gate, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and Akshardham Temple
On Day 2: Visit the City of Mughals to explore the Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh.
Day 3: Enjoy the Jaipur city tour to explore places like Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
Highlights of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package:
- It is the most inexpensive travel set that includes all the famous attractions of the three cities.
- Explore the combination of western and Indian culture in Old and New Delhi.
- Get into the majestic aura of Mughal culture and Rajput lifestyle.
- Relish the flavorsome Delhi street food during your visit.
Also Read:- Places to Visit in Jaipur City
2. Luxury Golden Triangle India Tour Package
Almost 90% of the travelers who are planning to visit India searches for itineraries filled with luxury and opulence. They want their holiday to be perfect and hassle-free, and that is why this Golden Triangle India luxury tour is best for them. This tour set offers luxurious stays in 5*4*3* hotels in all the three cities to make your visits cozy and comfortable and that too at a low budget cost. It includes all the famous architecture and tourist attractions that are a must during the India tour.
Luxury Golden Triangle India Tour Package Itinerary Details:
Day 1-2: Visit famous monuments in Delhi like Jama Masjid, India Gate, and Lotus Temple
On Day 3: Enjoy one day tour in Agra to visit the Taj Mahal
Day 4-5: Enter into the city of Rajputs- Jaipur and explore places like Amber Fort, Alber Hall and Nahargarh Fort.
On Day 6: good bye from Delhi
Highlights of Luxury Golden Triangle India Tour Package
- A trip to Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur in a wealthy and opulent way.
- Allure the artwork of the Taj Mahal- one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Enjoy the famous cuisines in the three cities that will make you lick your fingers.
- Exclusive stays in palace turned hotels for the whole time.
3. Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour
In addition to the three prominent cities of India- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, this particular itinerary has another destination to visit, and that is Goa. Goa is a famous state on southwestern coast renowned for its exotic beaches and glorious nightlife. You can enjoy a peaceful time with your family and loved ones at the beach-side. Delhi and Jaipur local city tours are cherries on top.
Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour Package Itinerary Details:-
1-2nd Day: Enjoy the magical Old and New Delhi and visit places like Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple and Akshardham Temple
On 3rd Day: Explore the city of Mughals and visit Mehtab Bagh.
4th and 5th Day:. Jaipur city tour
Day 6-8: Enjoy two day stay in Goa and enjoy sun-sets
On Day 9: Departure from Delhi.
Highlights of Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour Package
- Get a peaceful getaway into the sand-beaches and seawater.
- Enjoy sunsets and late-night walks at the beach-side.
- Rich stays in 5-Star hotels throughout the vacation time.
- Visit all the famous architecture of Rajput and Mughals.
4. Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle India Tour Package
This one of a kind and lavish itinerary is for those who want the best for their holidays in India as this travel set offers the best travel and hotel experience with quality care and high-class facilities. This Exclusive and cost-effective package of Golden Triangle Tour of India offers to stay in the famous Oberoi Hotels and Resorts in all the three cities throughout your vacation. Relish some quality time watching the seventh wonder- Taj Mahal from your balcony sipping coffee with your loved ones.
Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle India Tour Package Itinerary details :
Day 1-2: Delhi city tour and visit to famous attractions like Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple
On Day 2-4: Visit the Taj Mahal and various Mughal architectural sites in Agra
Day 5-6: Visit the famous Pink City of Indian and explore places like Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal Palace and Palace of Winds.
On Day 7: Day of Departure
Highlights of Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle India Tour Package
- Lavish and quality stays in full royal styles in Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
- Cherish quality time with yourself while doing yoga and enjoying spas in your leisure hotel.
- Take a sip of coffee while adoring the unique architecture of the Taj Mahal from your room window.
- Wander into the local colorful markets and city stress to witness the daily routine life of people.
- Camel and elephant ride at Amber Fort and boat rides in Delhi will make your holiday memorable.
5. Customized Golden Triangle India Tour
Leisure India Holidays offers uniquely Customized Travel Packages for their customers, giving perks to a person to change places, hotels, mode of transportation, and other things for more affordable and economical packages compared to others. Like different travel sets, this set will also be including all other amenities with great hospitality and accommodations. The destinations and the city’s attractions can be changed according to the tourist’s lilies and dislikes.
If you are an adventure lover who loves nature and animals, then LIH also provides an exclusive Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari on which you get to visit Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore is a place located barely 150 kilometers from the Jaipur city, which you can cover in a period of 3 hours. You can easily take a day-tour to Ranthambore to enjoy a tiger safari with your Golden Triangle tour. There are also other packages customized by LIH for the USA, UK, Germany, Australia, India and other Countries Tourists. You can Check more packages on Leisure India Holidays website.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Golden Triangle India Tour Package offered by Leisure Indian Holidays
- Luxurious stays in 5*4*3* hotels and resorts in all the cities throughout the holiday time.
- Special royal and comfortable facilities in XUVs and Sedans.
- Special English speaking guides and agents for day tours in every city.
- Fuel, parking and luxury taxes by the agent only.
- Domestic flight tickets from Delhi-Jaipur-Goa in economy class.
- There will be an addition of 5% GST on the cost of your total holiday package.
- No extra meals and food charges will be paid by us.
- No medical and travel insurance will be provided by us.
- And call, telephone communication and tips are excluded
Luxurious places to visit during Golden Triangle India Holidays
The three places- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are distinctive from each other, and it becomes mandatory to visit them while exploring India. The three locations- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, are popular in their own ways, which is mentioned below. So, let’s Checkout Popular Places to Visit during the Golden Triangle Tour to India.
Feel the chaos of the Old and New Delhi. Enjoy the visits to famous monuments like Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple, and Parliament House. Street food gives some major time.
The majestic Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple is famous for its peaceful surroundings.
- Qutub Minar
- Jama Masjid
- India Gate
- Lotus Temple
Agra is famous for its masterpiece and the seventh wonder of the world- the Taj Mahal. Other famous Mughal architectures like Mehtab Bagh and Itmad-ud-Daulah (the baby Taj Mahal) are other brilliant attractions.
- The Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Mehtab Bagh
- Agra Fort
The pink city is famous for its artwork and historical places like the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal Palace, City Palace, Sheesh Mahal, and a lot more. Colorful markets and spicy street food are world-wide famous.
- Hawa Mahal’
- City Palace
- Jal Mahal Palace
- Amber Fort
- And Nahargarh Fort
Plan your Golden Triangle Tour with LIH Tours and Travels at Affordable Rates
We all know that planning a holiday is not as easy as it sounds; it requires a lot of effort. Selecting the places to visit, modes of transportation, travel tickets, and other things take a lot of time and are unnecessary. By choosing the best travel agent, you can get rid of the extraneous load. You get your ideal package according to your preferences at low budget and better quality as well as luxurious stays in the most exclusive hotels of India. LIH believes in offering affordable tour packages to customers to make their journey hassle-free and worth remembering.
So, Plan your ideal vacation to India by Golden Triangle India Tour with Leisure India Holiday and get the best travel sets at affordable prices to make your dream vacation a reality.